Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Dress Design: Bette

I'm feeling wild so I decided to enter a little friendly competition in dress design. A whole new world for me :)

Darling clothing company Shabby Apple celebrates stylish modesty and generously supports women in the developing world through partnerships with charitable non-profits (read more on their site). They have quite a selection of cute dresses you should check out.

But first...my designs :) See all three posts.

Here is Bette... dress design for Shabby Apple dresses.

Bette_red



2 comments:

sister said...

Ahh! I want them all! My fave is Penny! And I love that you paired with things from their website! Love that necklace! You are so talented!

Teri Dufilho said...

wow, SallieKate!!.......is there no end to your artsy creativness???!!!......i love these dress designs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails