Tuesday, November 9, 2010

French Toast + Blueberries

Saturday morning.
It was chilly and still, and the sunlight was streaming into the house. I slipped into the kitchen and made my warm-breakfast-lovin' Hub a little surprise since he's been working so hard lately.
I don't know if familiar childhood book Blueberries for Sal influenced my taste or if I came out of the womb with a love for blueberries, but I do enjoy them in any form.
French toast with blueberry sauce for him.
IMG_2892

And for me.
IMG_2893

IMG_2894

It was a happy start to a beautiful day. So much to be thankful for.

3 comments:

Sam W. said...

you are the cutest little wife!!

Teri Dufilho said...

you are so good to yer man!!..... that french toast looked yummy......mmm!

LivewithFlair said...

Yum! By the way, you were SO RIGHT about my walk in the woods being like the Village. I'm creeped out! Enjoy your day, Sallie Kate!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails