Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Jesus Storybook Bible



Born in a little town named House of Bread, the Bread of Life** came to us. In the form of a baby boy, God was here!

The Jesus Storybook Bible by Sally Lloyd-Jones would be a fantastic gift for kids of all ages. Hub and I love it so much--we can't hold on to our copy long because we always end up giving it away.
I've heard of seminary students being required to read it and adult ministries using it to give simple understanding to their leadership.

Jesus changed history. The heart of God's Word is that the King stepped down from His throne and humbly walked among us, only to give Himself for us so we can have life. It's true, every story whispers His name.

**John 6: 48 I am the bread of life. 49 Your ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness, yet they died. 50 But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which anyone may eat and not die. 51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.”

1 comment:

Erica said...

I think we are on about our fifth trip through it! ;)We love it, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails