Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day

Any day can be mother's day when you love your mom and want to brag about her publicly, right? Doesn't matter that most people did this sort of thing three days ago and I'm doing it now, right?


Okay, good.


I love you, Mama.
IMG_3515
IMG_3516
These are some of my latest treasures from my mom.

I love that you care about each detail of life.
That we articulate descriptions of things like floral arrangements, a detail on a dress, or a piece of art--things a lot of people don't even notice. But we love.


I love how you use the gifts God gave. You are so creative.  And you are dedicated to teaching little hands to create. Your life is a ministry.


I love how you love totally. That you care most about the heart stuff - and we talk deeply. You just understand.  You and Daddy are grace-givers.


You are appreciated.


image credit

4 comments:

susan said...

Awwwww......thank you for those sweet words. It is a complete joy being your mom! Love you!

Teri Dufilho said...

sallie, i agree with you totally on all of your affections for your awesome momma, 200%!..... i have experienced firsthand her true-blue love as my sister, and you are indeed blessed to have her as your mom!

Sam W. said...

such sweet words. and i agree, your mama is a gem!

susan said...

Sweet Sallie,
Your words just couldn't be any more precious to me. Being a mom is a real gift from God and has been a challenge with abundant blessings that just keep coming. The heart is all that matters...the rest is just fun fluff! Love, Mama

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails